Since Javadocs tell you some details about the classes and methdos it's good to have the javadocs associated with ur project libraries so that in eclipse when u hover the mouse over keywords u get hints. If you are using OSMDROID libraries in your app u can follow the steps below to add javadocs to ur project OSMDROID libraries:
1. go to this link: http://code.google.com/p/osmdroid/downl ... p&can=2&q= and downlioad the javadocs(zip file)
2. extract the zip file to a convenient location in ur drive.
3. right click referenced libraries of ur project in eclipse package explorer.
4. right click osmdroid-android-3.x.x.--jar and select build path>configure build path.
5. u'll be taken to properties>java build path.
6. select libraries tab.
7. then under osmdroid-android-3.x.x.. jar select java doc location.
8. finally..click edit and in the javadoc location path click browse and select the location where u saved the extracted zip files in step 2.