20% OFF-Sony NX30 MTS to iMovie editing problem is solved
Summary: Follow this srticle you will know the steps to transcode Sony NX30 AVCHD files to AIC for iMovie editing on Mac.
Sony has recently launched a HXR-NX30 Camcorder. The new HXR-NX30U records at full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution using a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens for superb optical quality, sharpness and brightness. The camcorder also offers convenient features such as a built-in projector, all combined in Sony's smallest, lightest handheld professional camcorder.
Sony NX30 supports 1080p full HD video, may be you often use Sony NX30 to record video, NX30 recorded video is AVCHD format, this format is not supported by iMovie and other software on Mac. If you want to edit Sony NX30 AVCHD in iMovie, you need to convert Sony NX30 AVCHD MTS/M2TS to iMovie best supported video format, iMovie best supported video format is Apple InterMediate Codec(AIC) MOV format, you can follow the steps below then you can edit Sony NX30 MTS/M2TS video in iMovie smoothly.
1. Download Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. This software can convert Sony NX30 AVCHD video to iMovie or other common formats.
Note: you can also try free MTS converter for Mac on iTunes App store, this freeware supports common video formats for output, AIC codec iMovie format is not supported in this free software.
2. Install and run Pavtube Sony AVCHD to AIC Converter.
3. Click "Format" to choose the best codec for editing in iMovie. Click and choose "iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)", it's the best format for editing Sony NX30 in iMovie.
4. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Click convert button to start.
The Sony NX30 AVCHD Converter will convert MTS/M2TS for iMovie quickly. After conversion, you can edit Sony NX30 AVCHD video in iMovie as you want. Pavtube MTS converter runs very fast, so you don't need to wait so long. Video and audio top quality and synchronization are perfectly guaranteed, you will get high quality video for editing, now you can have a try.
If you want to know more solutions for AVCHD files, please visit MTS Column on pavtube website, now you can also get 20% off on MTS converter for Mac and other popular software, just take a look.
20% OFF - Edit Sony 1080 50/60p MTS in iMovie
20% OFF - Convert AVCHD/AVCHD Lite footage to ProRes 422 for FCP
20% OFF - Make Sony MTS footages editable in FCE
20% OFF - Import/edit 50p/60p AVCHD in Final Cut Pro X