Play DVD movies on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Play DVD movies on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Postby bigfish1 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 am

Play movies on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime directly. But, don’t worry, here are some tips to help you convert DVD to ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
1. Download DVD Ripper. With this softerware, you can easily convert DVD movies to Transformer Prime.

2. Load DVD movies to this best ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime converter.
The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime DVD converter supports loading DVD movies in flexible methods. Besides loading the entire disc from DVD-Rom, you can convert DVD IFO to ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime and convert DVD folders to ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
3. Click the profile column and choose Android> Android MP4 Video (*.mp4) for output.

4.You can click settings to adjust the output parameters. Such as encoder, frame rate, resolution, aspect ratio and video bitrate.

5. Click convert to start. After convertion , just download movies to ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime. The DVD to Eee Pad Transformer Prime converter will provide you with the best quality movies.
Have you learned it? Just have a try. You can play DVD on Transformer Prime as you want.
bigfish1
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Play DVD movies on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Postby jhonedon35 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Now a days a dvd comes in various extensions and playback formats. Briefly, tell us what other formats can dvd ripper, rips? I hope so, it offers maximum options.
jhonedon35
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby anniedulce » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 pm

helo buddy,in dvd so many different formats are there — DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-ROM.........
Rizecorp Android Development, Android Mobile Apps
anniedulce
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby graham77 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:05 pm

helo buddy,in dvd so many different formats are there — DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-ROM.........

Yes, it is right but anybody please explain them in general and which one is best or which one is for which occasion?
graham77
Freshman
Freshman

Postby daavidfischer » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:02 am

That was really helpful to me. I was searching in the forum how I can play dvd movies on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime directly. You have described it very clear and step by step which helps the reader to follow the steps without any mistake.

Thanks
Health Care- snoring-mouth-piece.com
daavidfischer
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to LG Devices