LG KC910- android phone?

LG KC910- android phone?

Postby masterdot » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:33 am

http://www.lge.com/about/press_release/ ... 0905.jhtml

lg is in the handset alliance...
may this be a android phone? there is no information about the system its running...
masterdot
Freshman
Freshman

Postby plusminus » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Don't think so, as it got no HW-Keyboard and the 'OS' we can already see is definitely not (standard) Android.
Image | Android Development Community / Tutorials
plusminus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby masterdot » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:58 pm

found some infos regarding the system...

it may have been a customized version, but seems to be the same they got for the viewty... so its their flash interface...

if you want, you may close this thread...
masterdot
Freshman
Freshman

Postby plusminus » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:52 am

masterdot wrote:found some infos regarding the system...

it may have been a customized version, but seems to be the same they got for the viewty... so its their flash interface...

if you want, you may close this thread...

I hate closing threads. Maybe somewhen someone wants to contribute something and he can't.
Image | Android Development Community / Tutorials
plusminus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby masterdot » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:02 am

no problem :)

just wanted to prevent that somebody reads this and is misled by the info...
but its ok :)

so there is until now only the htc dream that is a android phone...
i wonder when other phones are announced...
masterdot
Freshman
Freshman

Re: LG KC910- android phone?

Postby jimm1909 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:28 am

masterdot wrote:http://www.lge.com/about/press_release/detail/20905.jhtml

may this be a android phone? there is no information about the system its running...

I'm confused about this, did LG end up coming out with android phones? I always just hear about HTC and Motorola these days... I am trying to find a good mobile Phone Service that has Web Conferencing capabilities and is also compatible with Business Phones. Let me know.

thanks in advance,

-Jim
jimm1909
Freshman
Freshman

Postby pottsara » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:59 am

jimm1909 wrote:I'm confused about this, did LG end up coming out with android phones? I always just hear about HTC and Motorola these days... I am trying to find a good mobile Phone Service that has Web Conferencing capabilities and is also compatible with Business Phones. Let me know.

thanks in advance,

-Jim

_____
I still have not heard about any LG Droid phone. One would think that they would have jumped on the bandwagon long ago... Get with it LG! Other than that, I am thrilled with their Digital Phone Service. I do believe that their Digital Phone Service has Web Conferencing. Check it out. It is worth looking at.
pottsara
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby eroberts » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:56 pm

pottsara wrote:I still have not heard about any LG Droid phone. One would think that they would have jumped on the bandwagon long ago... Get with it LG! Other than that, I am thrilled with their Digital Phone Service. I do believe that their Digital Phone Service has Web Conferencing. Check it out. It is worth looking at.

Yes, you are right about that. It can't be too far off in the near future though. I am so excited to use AccuConference and International Calling Codes with it.
I guess we all need to use a little patience!!!
eroberts
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby hgft » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:32 am

Coach Outlet Online Sale is with imperfections which consist of cuts, scars, and scratches will exist, the grain in its organically grown problem has between one of the most considerable dietary fibers strength, and getting a last end result between one of the most considerable durability. The grain also has organically grown breathability, resulting in increased comfort using the path from the wearer.

Louis Vuitton Outlet could possibly be one of the most well-known is not necessarily one of the most ideal for you! possibly the most current quarter round shoulder bag with fluorescent color provides you a shine in the moment, desire to possess the urge to it immediately; But possibly your pores and skin color could possibly be the earth beside the handbag could possibly be one of the most make you fondle admiringly joker choice.

Louis Vuitton Outlet supply reduce, the weakening from the role, tiny haystack in slender whole body once more and again. the right way to purchase Louis Vuitton bags That's between the powerful cohesion when Cunningham lancelet find yourself isolated point, allow wind and bad weather insulation, yr pursuing year, pile of grass system earlier short increased grass blanketed with it or bi erosion.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a newborn son! The 39-year-old actress gave birth to the couple's third child in Santa Monica, Calif., a source tells Us Weekly. The family's newest addition joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. “I would have thought [Ben] wanted a boy]. At first … I really thought so,” Jen, who kept the baby's gender under wraps, told Jay Leno last month.
hgft
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby Brynnae » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:52 pm

If they want to be in the market then they will definitely launch Droid phones in the market. LG devices are more security enabled phones, it had proved. So if the Droid phone will be launched then security will be an added feature on LG devices.
Learn more about Magento Development and services at www.spinxwebdesign.com/magento-development/
Brynnae
Developer
Developer

Postby black7floyd » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:38 am

masterdot wrote:http://www.lge.com/about/press_release/detail/20905.jhtml

NO! LG KC910 does not run on Android platform. If you are looking for an LG phone running on Android, then try LG Optimus series or LG E612. Optimus series has some awesome models that run beautifully on the android platform. Hope this helps! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
malware remover
black7floyd
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to LG Devices