15th Feb: updated this posting, lessening the emphasis on hardware/network skills (training provided).
Please see below.
I welcome recommendations, questions and feedback - I can be contacted on 07710 794225 any time, via email email@example.com, and on Twitter @AndrewGifordHW
Thanks, and all the best,
Hendron Wood Resource Solutions
Android Smartphone Support Engineer
Establish Android Smartphone technology support channel for worldwide leading provider of outstanding customer experience. FLUENT French required.
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Android fanatic!
Joining Android ‘Subject Matter Expert’ support team, delivering third line technical support for Engineers of major UK and French cellular network providers.
On-the-job training and documentation provided for hardware and network aspects.
• Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting Android 2.3 or newer devices (perhaps you customise or fix your own Android Smartphone)
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Strong customer focus
• Business standard English and French
• Previous experience from a technical support environment
• Any more-advanced Android customisation or programming capabilities
• Basic understanding of hardware, embedded or electronics
• Basic understanding of 3G, Wi-Fi or other cellular technologies
• Quality time to investigate and resolve issues
• Well-resourced support environment, technical documentation accessible
• Handset technology R&D colleagues and innovations at your fingertips
You will be joining the organisation at a significant time during its ongoing expansion and diversification.
£26,000 - £32,000 + Quarterly bonuses. 22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays. 6-12 month salary review. BUPA. Pension. Canteen. Childcare vouchers. Free onsite parking. Retail discount vouchers. Exceptional working environment and technical peer group. Potential to progress and transfer within the organisation.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know:
Please send a CV to the managing recruitment partner: Hendron Wood Resource Solutions; http://www.hendronwood.com/vacancy.php?ref=1417AG
Selected applicants will be contacted for initial consultation by telephone prior to interview in Swindon. Enquiries are welcomed, on 07710 794225.