Industry: Telecommunications and IT
Position: Software Developer
Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 to 10 years
MapleWorks is a Canadian source for experienced software development outsourcing (SDO) and consulting services located in the Ottawa region. Our clients include companies that develop cutting edge data, voice, and video. We develop telecommunication, mobile and embedded products for both the service provider and enterprise markets located in the United States and Canada. We are also developing business applications for enterprises as well as the Canadian Federal Government.
At MapleWorks we strive to employ only the ‘best of the best’. Our team is the most experienced software design workforce in the Ottawa area in a wide variety of products and platforms.
MapleWorks is currently looking for developers with good design skills and application development experience with mobile operating systems (i.e. iPhone/iPad, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian)
- 1-2 years design and development skills with the mobile operating environment (i.e., OS, SDK, API, etc.)
- Experience with the Mobile Application Frameworks and Libraries
- Excellent programming skills in Java, C/C++ and/or Interface Builder
- Native handset or embedded level experience with one or more of the following: Android, BlackBerry (J2ME), iPhone/iPad, Windows Mobile, Symbian
- Mobile GUI design and application development
- Server side application development in J2EE
Personal Soft Skills:
- Highly flexible and adaptable personality
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Self-starter who is able to learn new skills rapidly
- Able to interact with customers and discuss their requirements and needs
- Able to participate and contribute to a dynamic team
Education and Experience:
- BSc or higher degree in EE/CS/CE or equivalent and 3+ years experience in application development, telecom or IT is preferred.
If you have the required skills please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.