Seeking Developer for Simple Age Application

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Seeking Developer for Simple Age Application

Postby tokenworks » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Looking for a developer to create a simple application that we intend to give away.
Application is basically age calculator.

User would manually enter date of birth (required) , drivers license number (optional) and expiration date of drivers license (optional) and then application would calculate age and show under age warning (configurable for tobacco and alcohol). See http://www.idscanner.com/images/IDScannerScreens.gif which shows icons we have on screen to warn when underage.

In addition to display of warning screen, application would save data in a flat file, CSV format with date & time stamp. File would save last 10K scans and then drop off oldest. Application would also have option of saving no date, just last day's worth of data, just last 7 days of data.

We'd like to pay a few hundred bucks for something like this as we intend to give it away. Please post questions about project here or please send us to best venue to post a project like this.
Thanks
tokenworks
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Seeking Developer for Simple Age Application

Postby mapiko » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Please contact me at: matej.pikovnik@gmail.com

I can do this for you!
mapiko
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby tokenworks » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:32 pm

A couple more points.
1.) We want source code and final app to project . We will own application but plan to give it away free to all interested parties. Just want our company's name on it.
2.) we are new to android and are looking for somebody to also post final app on appropriate download sites under our company name. Not sure if there are multiple download sites, but figure top 3 - 5 if applicable.
tokenworks
Freshman
Freshman

Postby mattneri » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:20 am

Hi,
I'm a senior software engineer with Android development experience.
If you send me a pm or a mail (matteo . lovato @ email . it ) we could discuss about yor project.

Matteo
mattneri
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby amwaresolutions » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:37 am

Hi,

We are ready to do this application, and we will also provide full source code with details documents.So if u r interested then u can contact me on mail id : amwareinfo@gmail.com.

Waiting for ur positive response..

Thanks,
Amware Inc.
amwaresolutions
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams