Need to remove debug settings screen from finished app

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

If you're not interested in this listing, why?

Not enough information
No votes
I can't work with other's code
No votes
Just not interested
No votes

Total votes : 0

Need to remove debug settings screen from finished app

Postby bdrechsel » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 am

We currently have a highly functional, well-commented application developed right up to the point of release, but our developer is unavailable due to family emergency issues, and we need someone experienced enough to help us cross the finish line with this app.

We need someone experienced with the Android platform to remove references to the debug info displays & the settings panel that's currently built into the application for testing and demoing the app. We could also use a hand compiling the final release application build so we can get it signed and out the door!

The application has a debug/config screen that's accessible by hitting the menu key from the main app screen. If the menu reference to this screen is simply removed, the app would function exactly like we want for release. If you want to take it farther than that in terms of clean-up, that's up to you.

The only other request would be to glance over the app setup, and offer any suggestions as far as preparing the package for submission to the android market.

PM me with a rough cost estimate & your preferred email contact address, and I'll reply with our required NDA document and we can go from there.

Thanks!
Benjamin D.
Project Manager
---------
MetaXpert is a boutique custom software development consultancy firm specializing in helping entrepreneurs build their vision.
bdrechsel
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby young » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:03 pm

I have more 2 years experience on android. pls contact me.

you can sign in the android market and search "drhu", will list all our product.

Msn:getrmb@hotmail.com
email:young@wimolife.com
young
Developer
Developer

Return to Jobs / Teams