Need Experienced, Proven Android Developer for

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Need Experienced, Proven Android Developer for

Postby becosmo » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 am

We are looking for a proven Android developer. Currently, we have a location based, social networking mobile application that is very successful and we are looking for a world class developer to port it to the Android platform.

The App will process location based information submitted by the user and display it on a map while processing and comparing other location based data sent from our server. The location based information will be displayed on the map of the mobile device (G1 for now) and also on the website.

The developer must have a proven track record of developing location based apps using maps, gps, etc.

Technical details of the project will not be released until a NDA is executed. Our budget for the project is $7000.

Thanks and PM me with any questions.
becosmo
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby esses » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 am

See my PM.
Bye,
Esses.
-----------I love programming and you?---------
esses
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Need Experienced, Proven Android Developer for

Postby shareme » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:55 pm

See my PM, budget is agreeable and I have references for the mobile Industry including Nokia, SonyEricsson and etc.

becosmo wrote:We are looking for a proven Android developer. Currently, we have a location based, social networking mobile application that is very successful and we are looking for a world class developer to port it to the Android platform.

The App will process location based information submitted by the user and display it on a map while processing and comparing other location based data sent from our server. The location based information will be displayed on the map of the mobile device (G1 for now) and also on the website.

The developer must have a proven track record of developing location based apps using maps, gps, etc.

Technical details of the project will not be released until a NDA is executed. Our budget for the project is $7000.

Thanks and PM me with any questions.
shareme
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Jobs / Teams