Need an good app developer to help finish app

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Need an good app developer to help finish app

Postby Migsy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 pm

I have an app about 80% of the way complete, and I need another app developer to help me finish it. I will pay a small amount for the help and if the app does well on the market I will give another share, Let me know if anyone is interested, it could be a popular app!

Message me or comment here and I'l get back to you.
Migsy
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Need an good app developer to help finish app

Postby BUKsAPPs » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 pm

It would be very useful to describe your app a bit, and explain what the last 20% entails. A lot of us have very specific interest and would be very excited about helping out on one type of project but may dread another type. You might also get interest from more specialized developers: does it need map API, a layout wizard, wdget gury, etc.
BUKsAPPs
Claustrum Lite - Area capture game
R:P:S Academy - play Rock/Paper/Scissors online
BUKsAPPs
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby Migsy » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Sorry I didn't specify.
The general Idea of the app is you have one search bar, and you search a query like on google, and it sends the query into 3 different tabs on the same page, each with a web browser loading a different website, with the query you previously searched automatically searching on the websites. The three websites to work with as default are google, wikipedia and youtube. This makes it alot easier to get information on one topic from all 3 sites at once.

Sort of a "Mega Search".

I have the code done for the 3 web browsers loading in the 3 different tabs, and I have the main menu and the splash screen and one of the menu buttons allows you to switch the tabs to different websites like yahoo, ask.com etc

What I need is someone who can create the search bar, and get the app to send the query into the search bars of each of the websites and automatically search and load it for the user. I haven't been able to figure it out myself
Migsy
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby blundell » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 pm

I would say your more 50% of the way there :-)

If I had the time I would help .. alas I havent.

Why not give it a go yourself and if you have more specific issues, get help from StackOverflow, people are more than willing to give their time freely if you show you have put the coding effort in yourself.
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby pabmadi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Migsy wrote:I have an app about 80% of the way complete, and I need another app developer to help me finish it. I will pay a small amount for the help and if the app does well on the market I will give another share, Let me know if anyone is interested, it could be a popular app!

Message me or comment here and I'l get back to you.

I can do it, what do offer?
pabmadi
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Migsy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:21 pm

I sent you a pm pabmadi
Migsy
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Jobs / Teams