Need an advanced Android game dev

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Need an advanced Android game dev

Postby fastpicker89 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:58 am

I am a graphic designer. I have a fantastic idea for a game, and I need an experienced programmer who is proficient in game development. Profits will be split 60/40, and I can provide a trending sales report each month when you are paid.

For the game the programmer must be able to impliment:

1) 3d Graphics (OpenGL)
2) 3d animation
3) Random 3d model movement and actions (things happen while watching, and while away from the game)
4) Bluetooth competition (for an rpg/ turn taking style game)
5) Leveling up and customization of characters.
6) Unlockable items, experience points awarded for reaching goals, leveling up from those experience points
7) Online interaction between players/ friends/ random users

Other ideas will be added as production continues. We'll work together to create a great game.

If you are interested, contact me at jl [at] joneslevenson [dot] com

Thanks for the interest!
fastpicker89
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Need an advanced Android game dev

Postby Engineering Jobs » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:31 am

Hello Fastpicker,

If you want to hire a person, you can have a look at our site The Engineers Jobs dot co dot UK. We have many registered job seekers there. Just have a look. Thanks.

Regards
The Engineers Jobs.
Engineering Jobs
Freshman
Freshman

Postby logicindia » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:20 am

You can hire quality android developer in India at low cost. The cost for outsourcing to India is half that of UK and USA.
Vofox solutions India is a leading company in India. You can hire developers or programmers from vofox.
For more details visit our website vofoxsolutions(dot)com
or contact on paulj(at)vofoxsolutions(dot)com
logicindia
Freshman
Freshman

Postby blundell » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 pm

"Outsourcing to india is half that of UK and USA"

don't bullshit mate
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby GarryPicker » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 am

There are actually many outsourcing companies in India and many of them are cheap BUT they barely provide quality work. Getting a cheap rate doesn't always mean you can save. Remember that you get what you pay for so a cheap rate? Expect something that's less quality. And if that less quality doesn't meet your standards, you will have to hire or let the work do again which means you have to pay again and again until it meets your standards.

These things can be prevented though with proper preliminary steps in hiring people offshore. You can check their portfolios or previous experiences and works. You may also consider to ask for their previous employer's feedback and ratings and most importantly, an interview. Here are more outsourcing problems and solutions to give you ideas of the possible things that may happen when you outsourcing.
GarryPicker
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby sohguanh » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:25 pm

You can check their portfolios or previous experiences and works

This is one of the methods but not foolproof. The best bet is to negotiate a milestone kinda payment. You try to break your app down into stages and ask the developer to provide the app once it reach a stage or milestone. Then you can evaluate and see if you want to carry on the app development with the developer.

I as a developer prefer such customers. I get to show them I am not cheating them.
sohguanh
Freshman
Freshman

Postby myke2241 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 am

Great advice! i may use that!

sohguanh wrote:
You can check their portfolios or previous experiences and works

This is one of the methods but not foolproof. The best bet is to negotiate a milestone kinda payment. You try to break your app down into stages and ask the developer to provide the app once it reach a stage or milestone. Then you can evaluate and see if you want to carry on the app development with the developer.

I as a developer prefer such customers. I get to show them I am not cheating them.
myke2241
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams