Mobile Java Software Engineer
Want to work in the exciting industry of Gaming?? Bally Technologies is looking for a Mobile Java Software Engineer to join our Bally Mobile Development team
Reposting to the Director of Mobile Technology, the Mobile Java Software Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining mobile applications, continuing innovation on Android and BlackBerry platforms, and integrating with various internal and external APIs.
• Maintains deliverables from the Director of Mobile Technology including code, code design, documentation, and unit testing.
• Works closely with the Mobile Software Architect on code design, system design, creative solutioning, and implementation of deliverables.
• Works closely with other Mobile platform developers to synchronize feature sets.
• Works with technical teams to research new technologies.
• Typically works on 2-3 major initiatives concurrently.
• Android client application codebase (existing).
• BlackBerry client application codebase (existing).
• Data and systems integrations between client application codebases and existing internal/external systems.
• 3-5 years of experience in related technologies
• Java for Android, Java for BlackBerry OS 5.0+, Eclipse
• REST/SOAP integrations
• Data caching methodologies
• UI design
• Design patterns, 3-tier architecture
• Competency in both Windows and Macintosh environments
• Ideal, but not required: Java build automation experience
• Proven experience to thrive in a complex software systems involving multi-platform development environment
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Bachelors in Computer Science required.
Interested candidates can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org