Mobile Engineer at TuneIn

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Mobile Engineer at TuneIn

Postby TuneIn » Fri May 20, 2011 7:35 pm

TuneIn is hiring!

We are the global leader in delivering free local, international and Internet radio. Our TuneIn applications serve as a consumer's first stop for finding and listening to live content from over 45,000 local, international and Internet stations on over 150 products. TuneIn makes it easy for listeners to access radio through websites, mobile devices, home entertainment centers, connected desktop products and even auto in-dash receivers.

TuneIn is a small, profitable, fast-growing and top venture-funded company with a team that's changing the radio landscape on an international scale. If you’re ready to have an impact on products affecting millions of users every day, then you'll love working with us. We're looking for creative, innovative, smart and passionate problem solvers to join our team. We're in downtown Palo Alto across from the Palo Alto Caltrain station.

Overview

The mobile software engineer will lead and execute a variety of projects to extend and enhance our flagship TuneIn Radio products. As a member of the mobile team, you will work directly with business owners to influence product direction, design compelling solutions and bring them to market. This position is based in Palo Alto, CA.

Responsibilities:

• Build mobile web, platform and applications for scale on the order of millions of users, and optimize code for numerous platforms.
  • Create technical specifications and schedule estimates for new products, then execute from start to finish.
  • Convert wireframes and/or high fidelity comps to simple, efficient and functional code.
  • Maintain and improve existing mobile applications.
  • Shape product strategy and direction by interacting directly with business owners and end users.
  • Target users on multiple devices (mobile, desktop, TV) in multiple locales using the smallest possible code footprint.
  • Review continuity within TuneIn mobile product ecosystem and build consistency.
  • Recognize innovation opportunities unique to mobile and bring them to life.
  • Break down and solve complex interaction and technical problems.
  • Create reusable components and application development blueprints for partners.
  • Contribute to development of mobile SDKs, which are used by thousands of partners worldwide.

Requirements:

• Strong working knowledge of at least one object-oriented application development language, such as Java, C/C++, etc.
  • Experience developing for Android OS, BlackBerry and/or iOS is preferred.
  • Good sense of usability and design in consumer applications.
  • Track record of full life-cycle development responsibility.
  • Clear communication and writing skills.
  • Significant consumer application development experience, with emphasis on mobile technologies.
  • Passion for quality.
  • Practical perspective on software engineering discipline.
  • Focused on learning and delivering.
  • Experience with developing a successful mobile application that’s on the market today.

Please submit your application through our website at: http://tunein.com/careers?gnk=apply&gni=4028f88b2fc37e9a012fdff530e324d8&gns=anddev.org
TuneIn
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Mobile Engineer at TuneIn

Postby egrabhishek » Thu May 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi,

I am a freelance developer with 6 yrs of relevant experience in wireless domain which includes 3 yrs in J2ME and close to 3 in Android. I have experience in 3D programming using Open GL. I have published a free library on top of Open GL for Android. I am based at India. Let me know if plan to outsource some development work. I am looking for long term association. I can be contacted at :

scorpion141981@gmail.com

Thanks,
Abhishek.
egrabhishek
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Charles Elena » Sat May 28, 2011 9:41 am

Hie,

We are global leading Mobile Application Development Company having relevant Mobile Designing experience, if you wish to hire us for designing you can visit our site and watch our portfolio to get an idea of our designs. Thanks

CONTACT DETAILS

Charles Elena Design
197 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne 3000
Australia

Phone: +61 3 9663 5433 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +61 3 9663 5433      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Charles Elena
Developer
Developer

Postby Neo Design » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:46 am

Hello,

Contact Us at

info@neodesignconcepts.com
sales@neodesignconcepts.com

Regards
Neo Design Concepts.
Neo Design