Match.com looking for android developer--full time

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Match.com looking for android developer--full time

Postby lauras » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Are you excited about new mobile platforms roaring to life? Already launched your own Android or iPhone app? Do you love coding? If you do then read on because your next career move might be sooner than you think! We are looking for more brilliant mobile hackers to expand our team! Join Match.com, one of the most exciting, stable web companies in Dallas/Ft. Worth!

Your main responsibilities will include developing mobile applications using Google’s Android SDK (Java), which includes defining, designing, and implementing on various mobile smartphones running Android. A key part of your responsibilities will include communicating with engineers on the Match Mobile team, as well as other parties like UI designers and product managers.

This is a full time position, complete with medical benefits, a matching 401K and other great perks. Our offices are located at 8300 Douglas Ave, Dallas, TX, off the tollway and northwest highway.

To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements to laura.sapp@match.com.

Deep knowledge of Google’s Android SDK framework.
Intense knowledge of Java, C# or VB.NET, Web Services, XML, and JSON.
Great SQL Skills working in SQL Server and SQLite.
6+ years of object oriented programming based development.
4+ years of Java programming experience.
2+ years mobile application development.
Must have shipped mobile application(s), preferably in the Android Market.
Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Experience with consumer facing UI development.
Self starter, hands on attitude.
Love for writing huge amounts of high quality code while shipping insanely great apps.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
Eagerly participate in mentoring and skills transfer to junior members of the team.
Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members
lauras
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Match.com looking for android developer--full time

Postby blundell » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:09 pm

2+ years mobile application development... you'll be lucky.

With all those requirements the salary range would be atleast ~£50,000 per annum, shame I'm not in texas :p
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby egrabhishek » Thu May 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi,

I am a freelance developer with 6 yrs of relevant experience in wireless domain which includes 3 yrs in J2ME and close to 3 in Android. I have experience in 3D programming using Open GL. I have published a free library on top of Open GL for Android. I am based at India. Let me know if plan to outsource some development work. I am looking for long term association. I can be contacted at :

scorpion141981@gmail.com

Thanks,
Abhishek.
egrabhishek
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby indiawebdevelop » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 am

Actually we are the best mobile app development company in India with well experienced mobile app developers but if you want to hire mobile app developers for any platforms, we are always ready for that.
indiawebdevelop
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Jobs / Teams