Looking for Someone to do Android port of Pretty iPhone Game

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Looking for Someone to do Android port of Pretty iPhone Game

Postby ABF » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Long story short, I'm a professional video game artist that designed and published an iPhone game this year (spent 8 months on artwork and had a programmer code it for me.) After it hit the App Store I sold the iPhone rights off, but part of the deal was I kept the rights to publish on other platforms. I'd like to do an Android port and get a professional-looking game into the market to capitalize on the new devices coming out soon.

It's a very pretty game and not a lot of code to it (I was told 3 to 6 man-weeks for Android.) All the artwork is ready and formatted for HTC/Droid screensizes. The problem was when I advertised it, I got crazy 5 figure quotes from development companies for something that a guy could work on part-time (as what happened with the iPhone version.) It's not a demanding game so if you've done business apps/utilities/etc this might be within your abilities.

If this is something you might be interested in, email me at gameport9001 at gmail dot com with your rate and your past app experience. Location isn't a problem but please be able to speak English.
ABF
Freshman
Freshman

Postby E-Nature » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:51 pm

I would be interested as I am trying to get some experience in the gaming field for a future job in the industry. not sure if I have enough android developing skills yet, though.
any more info on the game so I could get a picture how complex it might get to port?
E-Nature
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby ABF » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:58 pm

It's complicated enough that you should have some past published apps before tackling it. You can PM me for more info.
ABF
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams