Papagei.com – a fresh new way to learn languages. And our team in Hanover is the heart and soul of our innovative language learning platform.
In conjunction with our network of media producers, video providers and language teaching experts, we deliver countless new video features every day to help our users optimise their language skills in an easy, fast and, most importantly, enjoyable way.
To round out our team in Hanover, we are offering a permanent position to a committed
Mobile Application Developer
starting from the earliest possible date.
Your responsibilites include:
• You are responsible for drafting and developing mobile applications for iOS, Android and SMART TV.
• You plan and manage development of an app from designing graphics to developing software, putting it into operation and final testing.
• You autonomously design the graphical user interface as well as the backend, including, for example, databases or interfaces with other services.
• Support of and upgrades to mobile applications round out your diverse field of activities.
• You have a degree in IT (computer science, digital media or similar) or have received comparable education and have experience in software development.
• You have previous experience in developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android.
• Good programming skills (e.g. Java Script, HTML5, SQL, Objective C) are a must for this position.
• Innovative and abstract thinking as well as the ability to work in a team and flexibility are also among your strengths.
At Papagei.com, you are among the best. We offer great career opportunities in an expanding company. A position in a success-orientated team with fair remuneration and an interesting, multi-facetted field of activities awaits.
Looking forward to meeting your new colleagues in person? Please submit your comprehensive application including your salary expectations as well as the earliest starting date by email to email@example.com, Jörg Zilinski, Lister Str. 17, 30163 Hanover, Germany, subject: PAAD02. We’re looking forward to receiving your application!