Looking for killer Team for a killer app

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Looking for killer Team for a killer app

Postby yandroid08 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Hi all,

I have created a killer app on mobile phones which is a social interactive game which is an addictive as well can generate huge revenue. I am looking for a highly motivated and commited team who can develop this big project. As this is a complex game to develop, I am looking for hard core android professionals who have already developed android apps. (who can architect as well code large scalable apps ) If you have participated in the android challenge and made it into top 50 is well and good...details will be provided for those who sign NDA ...please submit your profile to yandroid08@yahoo.com

I am also looking for a person who can write killer business plans and raise capital for web2.0 startups (should have already raised for atleast 1 startup).

Thanks.
yandroid08
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby alex2308 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:09 am

just to sum it up:
you created an app and now you need someone to "develop" it. brilliant! you dont have money, you have no idea how to get money, you dont have a team, you cant set up plans.

so.... you need everything and in exchange you can offer........ a yahoo account! :D

SPLENDID!
alex2308
Developer
Developer

Postby val » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:25 pm

But hey ... it is a killer app... 8)
val
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams