Looking for an Android Game Developer/Outsourcer

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Looking for an Android Game Developer/Outsourcer

Postby shaxs » Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 am

Hello,

I am looking for an Android developer/outsourcer with experience creating games. The game is a turn based single player and multiplayer board/card game. This will require server side component and the game application. Game will be 2D. It would be nice if you could also do the iOS version of the game too.

This is either a paid job straight or a mix of paid + royalties. Due to budget constraints, probably best for an overseas team or developer, but email me either way if you are interested.

We are looking for someone who already has games they have developed- someone with experience. If you are interested, PM me through this forum. You will be required to sign an NDA. We will also want to conduct our transaction through a site like eLance or Vworker to protect both parties. Game has a requirements doc and a wireframe prototype already built.
shaxs
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Looking for an Android Game Developer/Outsourcer

Postby egrabhishek » Thu May 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Hi,

I am a freelance developer with 6 yrs of relevant experience in wireless domain which includes 3 yrs in J2ME and close to 3 in Android. I have experience in 3D programming using Open GL. I have published a free library on top of Open GL for Android. I am based at India. Let me know if plan to outsource some development work. I am looking for long term association. I can be contacted at :

scorpion141981@gmail.com

Thanks,
Abhishek.
egrabhishek
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Looking for an Android Game Developer/Outsourcer

Postby Openxcell » Fri May 27, 2011 7:37 am

We are working on various application development such as Andriod App Development, Website Development, Mobile Application Development & SEO Services.

I want to ask one thing whether you will be providing regular work? We are interested in doing long term work, If you wish to work with us you can contact us on our website. You can see our portfolio to have an idea. Thanks.
Openxcell
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Jobs / Teams