Looking for advanced developer to build app

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Looking for advanced developer to build app

Postby jdizzle416 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:58 am

Looking for an advanced developer that can quickly put together an app from spec. The basic specs are that is an app that facilitates text entry into a database via a series of input screens (some text entry, some radio button).

Here are some additional details:
* Minimal GUI
* Need to sync with a web-based mySQL server
* Need to allow for account login/creation
* Need to be able to customize data input screens based on user details (ie: for some users there may be box "x" to input data, whereas for other users there may be box "y" instead to input the data)
* The heart of this app is the database - a database diagram has been sketched but can be tweaked as needed

I have sketches of what each data input screen should ideally look like and more specific app details. I'm looking to have a working version of this app to test by March 1.

Serious inquiries only. If you're in the Pittsburgh, PA area that would be perfect as face-to-face meetings can facilitate the process; if not, we can still make it work. Contact me for additional details and to discuss payment.

jdane ..at.. tadanet ..dot.. com
jdizzle416
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Looking for advanced developer to build app

Postby amwaresolutions » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi,

I am interested for this application. can u please send me details on my email : amwareinfo@gmail.com, so i can review and let u know for fruther discussion..

Thanks,
Amware Inc.
amwaresolutions
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams