Looking for a partner

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Looking for a partner

Postby MartinH » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm

I am a second year Computer Engineering student in Toronto and I am looking for someone to help me develop for the android platform. I have worked with windows mobile and made a few apps but never completed them as I lost interest or started in on a new idea. I have only played around with development for android but I am comfortable with java, what i lack in is UI experience.

My apps in the past have been fairly basic and I want to spend a while now really making a really good app that will be sell able on the market. I have an idea that I believe would be really good and, to my knowledge, has not been done before. I am looking fer either a experienced developer that is looking for a project, or someone that is new to android that would like to learn with me.

If you are interested please respond and we can talk about some ideas and get working on the market places best new app.
MartinH
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Looking for a partner

Postby angelodev » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 am

Subject: Looking for a partner

MartinH wrote:I am a second year Computer Engineering student in Toronto and I am looking for someone to help me develop for the android platform. I have worked with windows mobile and made a few apps but never completed them as I lost interest or started in on a new idea. I have only played around with development for android but I am comfortable with java, what i lack in is UI experience.

My apps in the past have been fairly basic and I want to spend a while now really making a really good app that will be sell able on the market. I have an idea that I believe would be really good and, to my knowledge, has not been done before. I am looking fer either a experienced developer that is looking for a project, or someone that is new to android that would like to learn with me.

If you are interested please respond and we can talk about some ideas and get working on the market places best new app.

Hi Martin, I am Angelo from Italy. I'm an experienced software developer with 6 years of experience. Currently I am working on a couple of Enterpise Application for the Industry sector (C# 3.5).

I am very interested in learn Java Platform for Android development. If I can help you let me know!
angelodev
Freshman
Freshman

Postby nicolaisi » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm Nicholas, i just started android dev few weeks ago and have some fairly good programming knowledge. Still new to Anddroid dev but looking forward to work with others for a more interesting experience.
nicolaisi
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby vengeance_mj » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:34 pm

well I do have a lil bit more experience in android dev and fairly good programming knowledge, so if you are looking to develop something really cool, count me in
vengeance_mj
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby andExpert1987 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 am

I m android developer from india ..

contact me on my mail id. i will able to do any type of app.

<<username>>@gmail.com
andExpert1987
Freshman
Freshman

Postby bins1984 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:35 pm

yes..if u plan to have good apps in android,I wold like to join with you... Okey catch me on bins1984@gmail.com.
bins1984
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Jobs / Teams