Let me make music for your game!

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Let me make music for your game!

Postby ccbmp » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 am

Hello,

My name is Carl Clark. I’d like to offer my services to those in need of original music for your projects. I hold a BA in Music from the University of North Texas. I create all styles of music and I have a network of great musicians to call upon. Simply contact me with details of your project and I’ll send you a quote. For a sample of my work and testimonials, please visit my website http://www.ccbeats.net or email me at carlclark@ccbeats.net.

Thank you.
Carl Clark
Music Producer / Composer
Clarity Through Music
www.ccbeats.net
ccbmp
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Let me make music for your game!

Postby aspic » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Wow, this is exactly what I have been looking for when making previous applications/games. It is very smart of you to turn to a developer community, because I know many people are or have been in my shoes (been able to produce games, but lack an important aspect; music). :-)

I am just curious, but what are your thoughts on payment and such? People who develop for i.e. iphone or Android, do seldom know if their game will be a hit and so on. So, what do you charge for your services? :-)
aspic
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby IGTB » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Very Cool Clark!!! I too offer a similar service and will create various genre music needs for all developers. Most of my already completed work is free for the slicing and dicing as you see fit to use with no royalties. If custom work is needed we can discuss project needs anytime just contact me. CLark it is great to see musicians like yourself offering your services like this too. I have done quite a lot of online collaborating with other musicians around the globe, and have lots of resources at my finger tips. I have been involved with music since the 70's up through current times so material from Psychodelic 6o-70's sound to more Alternative, Electronic, Ambient, Digital, Gothic, Industrial and Hard Core Metal are within your reach as an App Developer. Hook me up!!! Sample my work through this link and flattr please.

https://flattr.com/thing/118987/IGTB-Music-for-everyone

Thanks,
Eric
IGTB
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby ccbmp » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks Eric. I hope the best for your musical endeavors. @aspic, how are things progressing for you?
Carl Clark
Clarity Through Music
www.ccbeats.net
ccbmp
Freshman
Freshman

Postby ccbmp » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:38 am

Hello all,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. I just wanted you all to know I’m available to make music for your games. For music samples, resume, and testimonials, visit my site at www.ccbeats.net, I also have additional music at www.soundcloud.com/carlclarkmusicproductions. Thanks
Carl Clark
Clarity Through Music
www.ccbeats.net
ccbmp
Freshman
Freshman

Postby BenjaminJC » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Carl, I'm definitely digging the tunes. Adrenaline sounds exactly like I'm playing a Megaman level. : )
Scoreloop
Get in the loop.
BenjaminJC
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby ccbmp » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:12 am

Thanks for checking them out BenjaminJC. Glad you liked them!
Carl Clark
Clarity Through Music
www.ccbeats.net
ccbmp
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams