Junior Android developer requires practice projects

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Junior Android developer requires practice projects

Postby lee89 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Originally from a Java programming background, I am currently learning how to develop applications for android and would like to offer my services to any one who requires a basic application developing for them. I am not a designer and I am looking to focus on the android programming for your test / example applications and then add these to my portfolio of work.
If you have any application ideas or existing sites to make an android application from, and you would like me to have a go at developing free of charge please get in touch.
lee89
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Junior Android developer requires practice projects

Postby sslogic » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 am

hey i have kind of a easy one for you, i need a app for my daughters phone edited because she is pretty savvy with the android operating system, the app is the covert install for accutracking.com tracking agent when it installs it shows up in the apliocation manager as atapp, not real knotisable but she uninstalled it im gessing just cuz she doesnt know what it is, there is no icon in the drawer and lookout doesnt find it, what i need it to do is most importantly install as com.google.android.contacts.sync or something of the sort that looks like a system file, and secondly if possible i would like it to install in the system partition so it is hard to remove like the amazon mp3 app, this second request is not must just a idea i'll pay $20 paypal as soon its done the original file is here
ATApp.apk
(37.87 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
ATApp.apk
(37.87 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
let me know if your starting on this project so there isnt a bunch of people trying to compleate this for me, i will post in this thread when the project is started so not to waste peoples time
thanks
Dave
sslogic
Freshman
Freshman

Postby compguru910 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am

I have one for you as well, I'm looking for an easy ftp program that I can implement into one of my own project for android 3.0. Of crpourse you will be given credit for that portion. Pm me if your interested
compguru910
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby baski84 » Sun May 15, 2011 4:55 am

Hi,
I have one small Android project for you. I need an app that will connect to a browser , download a .csv file. There will be a button which will let the user view the details according to the date input by him. For a particular date, it will fetch the data corresponding to it from the .csv file and display a graph based on the data. I will give you full credit for the job. Let me know if you are interested.
baski84
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams