Independent Android Developer

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Independent Android Developer

Postby Insecure » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Hello everyone,

I am looking for an Independent Developer, someone not affiliated with a company.

The skills required for the application I am looking to be developed are advanced knowledge of the android system and java. You will need to know how to connect to a server read information and display the information on the screen. You will also need to know how to download information from the server directly to the phone.

If you feel you have the knowledge on how to do this please feel free to contact me and I will explain in more detail exactly what I am looking for. Right now I am getting an idea of how much my application will cost me to do. If I get a good bid on what I would like to do, I will be willing to go ahead and give the job to that person.

Thank you,
Insecure
Insecure
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Independent Android Developer

Postby sofian_sunny » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:23 am

Hi,

I have developed manu applications for android which get data from server and display on mobile including images,audio,video in order to get the data from server to Mobile we need to write web-service.

I m interested to work for you.

Contact me at sofian.sunny@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sofian
sofian_sunny
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Independent Android Developer

Postby egrabhishek » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Hi,

I have 6yrs of corporate + freelancing experience in the mobile domain. Kindly contact me if already looking for some assistance in the android app development.

U can mail me at : scorpion141981@gmail.com

Thanks,
Abhishek.
egrabhishek
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Jobs / Teams