i just need the apps name changed 20

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

i just need the apps name changed 20

Postby sslogic » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:46 am

i need a app for my daughters phone edited because she is pretty savvy with the android operating system, the app is the covert install for accutracking.com tracking agent when it installs it shows up in the apliocation manager as atapp, not real knotisable but she i think she would uninstall it just cuz she doesnt know what it is, there is no icon in the drawer and lookout doesnt find it, what i need it to do is most importantly install as com.google.android.contacts.sync or something of the sort that looks like a system file, and secondly if possible i would like it to install in the system partition so it is hard to remove like the amazon mp3 app, this second request is not must just a idea i'll pay $20 paypal as soon its done the original file is here
The attachment ATApp.apk is no longer available
let me know if your interested
thanks
Dave

its for a rooted d1 and i have the owners permission to alter the app as much as i want
Attachments
ATApp.apk
(37.87 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
sslogic
Freshman
Freshman

Re: i just need the apps name changed 20

Postby sslogic » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 pm

is this a hard thing to do? I have posted ons multiple forms had over 100 views, am I asking too little, too much, not paying enough what is it? Ill write a letter of recommendation. if your worried I won't pay I'll give you half up front, or ill posr date a check, or you can set up a, ebay auctions in a purchase it
sslogic
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Fonceur » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:50 pm

It seems like you can get "super app manager" from The Market to rename it...
Fonceur
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Gorrell » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:11 am

Never heard of this kind of thing!
hell!
Gorrell
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams