easy way for converting flac to mp3 on mac os

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

easy way for converting flac to mp3 on mac os

Postby markwonng » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:02 am

"I'm looking for a FLAC to MP3 converter. I have live versions of a couple of songs that I want to have on my iTunes/iPod but don't have a converter. Since I have a very small number, I'm really not looking to buy a converter. Not that big of an audiophile (?) that I need it. So I did a google and found NCH software, which has a version for OSX and it is free. Has anyone had any experience with them? Or know of another one?"

"How to convert CUE+FLAC music to MP3 files on Mac? After the VLC headache, here is another one I have a bunch of music which are in CUE+FLAC format None of the software i know can convert or even play CUE + FLAC properly I need to convert, not only FLAC whole track file, also split to several tracks, which should be like that, I can easily do this even on a TTplayer on PC, how come I cant find even a single software that does this?"

Converting lossless FLAC to mp3 is so necessary for the iTunes users, beacuse iTunes don't support FLAC audios. You may finding lots of tutorial post from the internet to convert FLAC to MP3 on mac OS. However, here I'm going to show you the best way to convert FLAC to MP3 on mac with the best and cheapest software which supports Mac OS 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard / 10.6 Snow Leopard. Aiseesoft MP3 Converter for Mac, which is a professional audio converter for converting any audio format files to MP3 including FLAC to MP3 for Mac OS(lion included). Download the wma to mp3 converter for mac and install it to finish you work now.

Note: If you are using a Windows OS, you can refer to Audio Converter for mac here

Step 1. Load FLAC audio to programe

Just click "Add video" button to laod the FLAC file for convert. The MP3 converter for mac supports to load several audio or video files at the same time.

Step 2. select the output file formats and destination folder

You can adjust some special setting for your conversion by clicking "Settings" behind the "Encoder" combo-box, such as "Bit Rate" and "Sample Rate". and choose the destination folder by clicking the "Browse" button next to the Destination box. You just need select MP3 as the output format.

Step 3. Audio/Video editing

This MP3 converter for mac also own powerful edting functions for you to trim, combine you audio and video files. you can Choose subtitle and audio track or none of them for your output file

Step 4. Start converting .FLAC to .MP3

After setting all the parameters above, you can start to converting FLAC to MP3 just by click the "Convert" button. The mp3 converter for mac enable to converting multiple auidos and video file with different formats out files at the same time. Do you still don't know how to convert FLAC to mp3 mac os? Why not have a try of this powerful Mac FLAC to MP3 Converter

What is MP3 format

MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3 or MPEG-1 or 2 Audio Layer III, more commonly referred to as MP3, is a patented digital audio encoding format using a form of lossy data compression. It is a common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players.

MP3 is an audio-specific format that was designed by the Moving Picture Experts Group as part of its MPEG-1 standard and later extended in MPEG-2 standard. The group was formed by several teams of engineers at Fraunhofer IIS, AT&T-Bell Labs, Thomson-Brandt, CCETT, and others. MPEG-1 Audio (MPEG-1 Part 3) was approved as a committee draft of ISO/IEC standard in 1991, finalised in 1992 and published in 1993. Backwards compatible MPEG-2 Audio (MPEG-2 Part 3) was published in 1995.

http://ikml9899.forumwise.com/ikml9899- ... html#14214
http://mobyaffiliates.com/forum/topic/h ... post-19830
http://ncwportal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=47648#47648
markwonng
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Jobs / Teams