developer wanted to team up on dope wars game app!

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

developer wanted to team up on dope wars game app!

Postby BDog21 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 am

i am a new android developer and am jus getting used to the android API. I am going to school for computer programming right now and i have taken a java and an advanced java class and now im just starting to learn who to write android apps and getting used to the api. i decided for my first REAL app i want to make a dope wars type game and i need at least one partner to help me write the app. ive decided that i am going to put the app on the market for free and make money by either ads or by letting users pay for in game items such as more cash or drugs. i cant say for sure how much you will get payed but i will split the profits with whoever helps me out and the pay will be determined on how much work you contribute as compared to how much work i do, and also determined by how much money is made off of the game. if anybody is interested let me know, i have already started the very basics of the coding and hope to start getting into the real coding very soon!
BDog21
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: developer wanted to team up on dope wars game app!

Postby nate0927 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 am

Please contact me on this, I am also fairly new to android and would like to work on this with you! At nathanielawelch@gmail.com
nate0927
Freshman
Freshman

Postby amwaresolutions » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi,

I am also inerested in this project, and yaa i am one of the developer of this game "DopeWar" in android.. so if u really want to develop this app, then u can reach me at my email id : amwareinfo@gmail.com

Thanks,
Amware Inc.
amwaresolutions
Freshman
Freshman

Postby vengeance_mj » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:19 am

Well, I can say I am an intermediate Android dev, so well if u want we can start developing. Please PM me here
vengeance_mj
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to Jobs / Teams