cloud computing projects

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

cloud computing projects

Postby phoenixraising » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 am

Choosing a Final Year Project

Every now and then I get to be asked from juniors, the friends who are stuck with their Final Year Projects. People questioning about FYP in E-mails or friends from other universities. The question is especially "How to choose a Final Year Project?”.

There are a lot of people who choose to see FYP is published by the university / college and pick one! For some peoples, it comes to technology, some really fascinated, and some strange, unknown and even irrational sometimes to make a project on that technology. Some of them have no idea of the project so they just go to see the electronics market and what plans are available and are willing to pick one!

With all due respect to people who encounter this problem and to belong to any of these categories above, this is not as it should be done. Then a lot of things are actually happening as it is supposed to be.

My view is simple. Choose a real-world problem. There are thousands of them available out there, and for God sake, you are engineers discovered that the eye to see at least when you are in the last year! So go online, try to find and study all relevant work / similar. When you do this, start pulling things together, study the technologies, components, ability to do everything. Choose the best suited to your needs and what suits your budget and your skills. If you know nothing, do not get panic at all! Nobody knows everything, it must be learned.

So at the end of it, you should have an idea.you can choose cloud computing projects
phoenixraising
Freshman
Freshman

Re: cloud computing projects

Postby sureshbabu » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Doing final year project on Android is good idea for the future.
sureshbabu
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: cloud computing projects

Postby Submit Resume » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:57 pm

I think cloud computing will be the future of IT as day by day storage is becoming more and storage media is becoming smaller and main issue of place. So cloud computing will be more in future. And one more Open Source also.

If you are doing final sem project then I insist you to go on Cloud or Open Source.
Submit Resume
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams