Building a Successful Android Gaming Business

Offer / request Android-related Jobs.
Search for a team or team-members.

Building a Successful Android Gaming Business

Postby ddhillon » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:18 pm

hookedup.eventbrite.com

We are hosting an event to teach indie game developers how to succeed in the tough world of Android gaming. Here's your chance to ask a VC questions, learn from your fellow developers, exchange war stories and network!

Hooked Media Group is partnering with the Android Game Developers meetup to bring Gus Tai of Trinity Ventures. Gus will be speaking specifically about ways to attract funding for your games, spark interest of VC’s and how to make build a successful mobile gaming business. All attendees are encouraged to bring their apps and games, share them with peers and generally have a good time in the city!

Feel free to treat this event as a networking opportunity as alumni from Harvard, MIT, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, UT Austin, Stanford, Duke, Simon Fraser University, BITS, Pilani and Technion will be present.

hookedup.eventbrite.com
ddhillon
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Building a Successful Android Gaming Business

Postby TylerBetable » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm

We were excited to attend but you ran out of space for this meetup :(. Hopefully next time you will get more space, I think it was more popular than you anticipated :)
Hey, my name is Tyler and I work for Betable - we make it so you can add real-money gambling to Android games.
TylerBetable
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Building a Successful Android Gaming Business

Postby ddhillon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 pm

It is definitely more popular than we anticipated.
Definitely sorry about removing you guys.
There are game developers on the waiting list and it breaks my heart that i cant let them come either.
Safety is priority number one.

Next time we'll do in an auditorium or something. :)
ddhillon
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Jobs / Teams