A startup company with a proven management team in the Northern Virginia area is seeking Java/Android senior and mid-level developers for immediate full time positions. The company is engaged in the development of a unique mobile device for the consumer and professional marketplace. The successful candidate must be able to work in small teams, be self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Reward for success is considerable, both professionally and financially.
Responsibilities include the design/development of innovative applications, intelligent network connectivity, database management, inter-task communications, and device management. These individuals will be a part of the entire life-cycle of the product and will work closely with internal (SW/HW development, test, marketing, sales) and external groups (focus groups, customers, partners).
• Programming experience
5+ years experience in programming JAVA, J2EE/J2ME, C++ for senior position
2+ years experience in programming JAVA, J2EE/J2ME, C++ for mid-level position
• Android experience is a must
• Experience/Familiarity with mobile device development, wireless communications is a strong desire
• Experience with SQLite is a plus
• Experience with XML, SOAP is a plus
• Knowledge of development life-cycle management (version control, documentation, test/support)
• Bachelors of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience Benefits
• Competitive salary commensurate to experience
• Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, 401K)
• Stock options
Email Resumes to: email@example.com