My client is the first worldwide venture accelerator for Internet and mobile business models in the area of Local Commerce. Established in 2012 by former CityDeal (Groupon International) founders Daniel Glasner and Philipp Magin, he develops, builds, scales, and internationalizes business models with a focus on the rapidly expanding market segment of Local Commerce. The previous decade has been shaped by search engines (Google), marketplaces (eBay, Amazon) and social networks (Facebook). Now the future is Local Commerce – the fastest growing market on the Internet!
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate Android Developer with outstanding leading and technical skills who loves to work in a fast-growing and innovative-thinking environment.
• Identification, testing, and fixing of all performance issues
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to
accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
• Strong experience and technical background in Android development.
• Good knowledge of web technologies, including APIs and protocols (e.g. HTTP,
REST, JSON) as well as building a system with ANT or Maven
• Minimum of one published app in Google Play with working network functionality
• Strong knowledge of MVC and OOP principles
• Good problem-solving skills
• Attracted to challenges with a "can-do" and "hands on" attitude
• Fluent in English
What we offer
• A key position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
• Extraordinary international career perspectives
• Access to a large network of enthusiastic entrepreneurs and functional specialists in the
• Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
• Very attractive, performance-oriented payment
Up for a challenge? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org