Huawei is a famous brand

Huawei is a famous brand

Postby pinkbaby » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 am

I got my wife a Huawei ascend g300 and for £79.99 it is an amazing phone, with a 4 inch screen and decent graphics and decent camera and an upgrade to ics that i performed for the wife today it is in my opinion the best phone anyone could buy. Yes it does not have the massive screen of some of the latest phones and yes it is a little slow but not noticably so. In fact the speed with ics is a lot better than it was, also the battery lasts anywhere up to 4 days with light use. Now compare that to a phone that has to be charged every day and that anywhere up to six times more and there is just no competition, now why am i talking about a phone when they are talking in this story about a 10 inch tablet? well the price.
Huawei is known for there very very good pricing for really good products but there pricing recently has gone way up, for the quad core phone you are looking at close to £300 and now the tablet in the same price range if not higher. Seriously you either supply the lower end of the market or the higher end, trying to supply both tends to get people wondering if they are really worth the higher price point of the competition.
Tablet PC brings more fun in my life.
pinkbaby
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: Huawei is a famous brand

Postby yfsindia » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Actually I haven't any experience of Huawei brand but my one friend's review regarding it that its one of the best China brand of hardware making.
yfsindia
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Huawei Devices