HTC Tatto for Android Application testing

HTC Tatto for Android Application testing

Postby Nemat » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:04 am

Hey friends....

I have to buy a new Android phone for testing android applications I work upon.What about HTC Tatoo??

Can I buy that one....??This would be specifically for testing not for personal use.......Can you guys help me out in choosing a good Android device for testing .......please????

Thanks in advance
Nemat
Nemat
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

HTC Tattoo

Postby briandanielsen » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi Nemat,

I have a Tatto and I like it. However, you have to keep in mind that the display is smaller and not capacitive so I would guess that would cause some problems if for instance you want to do multitouch and maybe some other things too.

The good thing about it is that it cheaper than other handsets. I use mine for testing the applications I write myself and so far it has been sufficient, but then again, I just started developing Android applications.

Good luck finding out what to get :-)
briandanielsen
Freshman
Freshman

Postby icobasco » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi Nemat,

I do not suggest you to buy it because of its smaller screen. Most of the phones over there are 320x480 or higher so you could not test your app really way (the UI I mean).

Try the HTC Magic for example, but do not forget to remember that not all of users will have your identical phone :)
icobasco
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to HTC Devices