Why Profoundly Acquaint Taylormade R11 Driver?

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Why Profoundly Acquaint Taylormade R11 Driver?

Postby sunnytao » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 am

"As everyone knows, Taylormade is one of the largest and best golf clubs manufacturers, every golf clubs it launched will make the golfers satisfied. R11 series of golf clubs is one of the classic clubs. Now I help you deeply learn the TaylorMade R11 Driver.

Technology:
With all these technologies you will have a total of 48 different settings that you can use as you improve your swing. This might be the most advanced driver to ever hit the golf market. It simply is a driver that you can start with as a beginner and as your swing changes you can adjust Taylormade R11 Irons it to fit the new swing you are developing. You will be amazed with how much the TaylorMade R11 Driver can do.
Golf Magazine went out and tested this driver, as they do with many clubs, and the reviews were absolutely astounding. Most everybody thought the driver was very eye catching and loved that they could adjust the settings to fit their game. It has a 440cc head that is painted all in white, which helps to reduce the glare from the sun while you are on the tee.

Appearance:
Like many of TaylorMade’s products, the R11 seemed to polarize the golf world with its white matte finish. You either loved the look of it or you hated it. Not many people I spoke to about the R11 were neutral about it. I am one of those who liked the look of the white crown because I think white TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood is classy and distinguished (I wore a white tuxedo to my senior prom). I will say though, the problem with the white finish is it stains easier. I’m not quite sure how it happened, but I managed to get grass stains on the top of the driver during my testing.

R11 Driver Features:
Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
Adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP)
Adjust the CG location with Movable Weight Technology (MWT)
Promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and +/- 1,000 RPM backspin change
New aerodynamic shape promotes faster speed for more distance
White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment at address

Hope the share on discount golf clubs can help you know r11 driver further.
"
sunnytao
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to General