when Mab starts to dissolve

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Postby Ever47 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 pm

The vampires are trying to offer good PR after Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3 Russell Edgington gave vampires a bad name in three and Eric is putting on his best face to do just that.The rest of the ? A hodge podge and mish mash of story lines that completely lost my interest. Yes, that is my opinion and I know for a fact there are countless fans who are singing this new 's praises and can't wait for the next week. As for me, I'm glad I made use of the weekend of free HBO and haven't
Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3 wasted my money on paying the fee for the channel. has finally lost me for good and I think I will just stick with the original books. When last we saw Sookie Stackhouse, the heartbroken part-fairy telepathic waitress and "" heroine had disappeared into a ball of light, NCIS Season 10 Episode 1 and although Alan Ball didn't want reviewers saying where she ended up, is anyone surprised when she and Claudine touch down in Fairyland? It's a softly-lit courtyard with trees heavy with glowing fruit -- it borrows heavily from Maxfield Parrish -- and looks around. Some are remarkably attractive and dressed like Claudine in gauzy dresses and white linen, and others are dressed in everyday clothes like Sookie, many eating the glowing fruit, and presumably part-fairy like Sookie. Claudine introduces herself to Sookie as her fairy godmother. Sookie is blunt: "If your job is to look after me, can I just say, you suck?" "You're still alive," aren't you," Claudine answers, a little testy.

Sookie spots Barry, the telepathic bellhop from Dallas, who's thrilled to pieces to be here -- "the one place in the universe we're not freaks!" -- and happily accepts a lumiere, or light fruit. NCIS Season 10 Episode 1"This is like biting into pure happiness," he says. Sookie is not so sure. Getting suspicious, she es her fellow part-fae feasting on the fruit, but then spots a guy in a flannel shirt across the courtyard. It's her grandfather Earl, but when she introduces herself to him, he doesn't believe it's her -- he just saw her last week at her birthday party. No, she tells him gently, that was 20 years ago. NCIS Season 10 Episode 1That's how long ago he disappeared. He asks about her grandmother and her parents and can't believe they're all gone. He feels like he's been there only a few hours .... ah, the lotus-eaters.Suddenly Sookie, the only one who hasn't eaten the fruit, hears screeching, sees some very bad CGI goo seep through the stone walls, and spots a gremlin-type creature stalking the room. Her lumiere is covered with maggots. Sookie asks her granddaddy telepathically if he can hear her. He can. And yes, Sookie, so can everyone else. They hear her tell her grandfather that this place is a trap. Everyone goes quiet and turns toward them, and one elegantly dressed woman emerges from the crowd. "The trap is the world you left behind," says the woman, who introduces herself as Mab. NCIS Season 10 Episode 1 Mab insists that Sookie eat the fruit, but Sookie won't, tossing it to the ground, where it turns into moldy mush.

Mab's face flits from ethereal fairy to pointed-eared, dagger-toothed gremlin as she berates Sookie for letting a vampire breach their world by drinking her blood. Vampires nearly drank fairies into distinction in the "old orld," NCIS Season 10 Episode 1 which is whey they are "harvesting" the part-fairy from the human plane. The other fairies hold Sookie down and try to force-feed her the lumiere, but she uses her power-hand-thingy to throw Mab off. She crashes into a tree and suddenly, NCIS Season 10 Episode 1 they're in a desert wasteland and all the fairies have turned into rag-dressed gremlins. "Do not let the girl escape!" screams Mab, and the fairies all start throwing light bombs from their hands. Sookie and Earl run, and meet up with two more gremlins who claim they can help. One gets hit by the light bomb and disintegrates. As the two bands of gremlins battle it out, the head rebel gremlin leads Sookie and her grandfather to a yawning chasm and tells them to jump. That will take them back to their world. Sookie wants to know why she should believe him. He says that his sister is the one who abducted her -- so this would be Claudine's brother? -- and that Mab wants to seal off the fairy world, NCIS Season 10 Episode 1 but some feel they have the right to travel back and forth. He tells Earl that he can't return because he ate the lumiere, but when Mab starts to dissolve the portal, Earl grabs Sookie, and they both jump.
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to General