What Is Your Top Issue In Providing Tech Support?

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

What Is Your Top Issue In Providing Tech Support?

Postby ashconway » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:46 pm

As A Mobile App Developer What Is Your Top Issue In Providing Tech Support?

I know you’re very busy, but I really need your feedback: I'm building a free technical/customer support platform (SaaS) for mobile app developers, and I'd like your thoughts on what services would help you reduce support time and resources used to support users.

What are your top management issues that eat your time up in providing tech support, engaging your user base, or services you would like to see that would reduce the internal resources used to provide tech/cust support?

I am finalizing a set of core services to help mobile app developers manage their users' requests for help on app issues, crowd source app solutions when appropriate from your expert users, and identify and prioritize the most pressing bugs and feature requests. You thoughts on this would be very helpful.

If you would prefer to email instead of posting your thoughts publicly you can at: apphelpfeedback at gmail dot com.

Thanks for your help,
Ash Conway
AppHelp.com
ashconway
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: What Is Your Top Issue In Providing Tech Support?

Postby blundell » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:40 pm

If you could filter the email's into piles of the same problem. 1) Highlight this problem to me, 2) Send them all the same response, however cleverly enough so it doesn't look like a template!
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to General