What are your favorite Tablet PC or Smartphone and OS?

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

What are your favorite Tablet PC or Smartphone and OS?

Postby pinkbaby » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 am

If you are using a Android 4.1 Tablet PC, like Teclast P76E or PIPO S2, you can see all the key benefits of Google android program. It is very personalized for yourself and to get around through the whole product PC. In contact with brief on the qualifications, you can modify your qualifications very quickly. Also Stay qualifications are reinforced. You can handle applications quickly and use many different icons as well. As before described you can obtain many applications in Google play store. There are many different applications available for you to obtain, and most of them are for no cost.
If you are looking for Tablet PC and mobile phones, you absolutely observed of different techniques. With the apple organization items the iOS was already released, presently iOS 6 is creating. The windows mobile phone devices had been designed as well, and many other techniques as well, like Blackberry mobile phones OS, Symbian, Linux system and many other little ones which are not typical any longer. Since Search engines Android operating program was already released, more and more devices are using this program to get around through the product pc or smart phone.
There are many different applications available to enhance your system further and providing it more new features. Just like Tablet PC. Some are very useful devices, some are for your enjoyment, others are for defending your system. You can obtain security against germs, charts, money saving, different songs and film gamer, activities for your enjoyment, awesome devices like enhanced alert, and many more.
Everything began when Search engines purchased the not well-known organization android. In 2008 they released the first edition of this program on devices. Since then many decades approved.
The old Version 1.0 and 1.1 are not reinforced any longer, with Version 1.5, the given titles are beginning. Cupcake (1.5), Donut (1.6), Eclair (2.0 and 2.1), Froyo (2.2), Gingerbread (2.3), Honeycomb (3.0 and 3.1 and 3.2), Ice Lotion Food (4.0) and the latest one Jam Vegetable (4.1) are released so far and we can look ahead to many new features and enhancement given later on for Android Tablet PC.
Tablet PC brings more fun in my life.
pinkbaby
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: What are your favorite Tablet PC or Smartphone and OS?

Postby micheal.burns1 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:06 pm

IMO, Galaxy S III is the best one.
micheal.burns1
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby rajeev_k » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:34 am

My favorite Smartphone is Samsung galaxy note series. I love this device just because of its ultimate S-pen and other amazing features.
I want to give a try to Nokia's window OS but it seems that its not user friendly.
rajeev_k
Freshman
Freshman

Postby mobileapplover » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:57 am

FYI. iPhone iOS is my favorites Smartphone; I love this mobile device.
Mobile Application Development Services (MADS) - We Build Your Mobile Apps As per Your Budget - View Our Global Clients Portfolio
mobileapplover
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to General