SWF is the dominant format for displaying animated vector graphics on the web; it can also be used to decorate the flipping page with dynamic effect created by Kvisoft pdf to flash converter. Provided you have such SWF files in the computer, it can be added to the pages easily as the following steps:
1. Upload files to the Kvisoft flipbook maker pro interface, including PDF/video/image/SWF formats. You can choose either one to upload.
2. Click Add SWF in the Element catalogue under Page Edit column.
3. Choose the page you want to add the SWF file at the top right;
4. Drag the mouse to draw a frame on the page on where you want to add SWF;
5. Click the small square button in the File Name box and choose the file in your computer; you can also add hyperlink that the SWF redirect.
6. Click OK to finish adding SWF files.
The created SWF can be adjustable if you double click the name of the SWF in the catalogue of Elements at the lower right of the page; to delete it, please click the delete button. And you can Design the flip book with different elements we Kvisoft flip page software provided for you.
After finishing the whole procedures, you can publish the flipping book to enjoy the digital page flipping book created by your own!