She speeds back to her office,

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Postby Ever47 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:45 pm

The opened up Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 with a newscast of a plant explosion, destroying the factory that supplies a quarter of the world's . From the previous , we know that this was the work of the chancellors of the Authority. Eric pulls Bill aside and goes, "Hey, what's going on isn't cool. We need to end this. Stop playing these love games," and Bill's all like, "I'm not playing games, Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 but I'll help you escape, I guess." So they devise a plan to get either Nora or Salome's in order to get out of HQ, because it's under Level 1 lockdown. Eric manages to inject Nora with Silver while Bill is off rendezvousing with Salome, and by "rendezvousing," I mean "having sex." Bill meets up with Eric, an incapacitated Nora, Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 and Molly (who showed the first signs of being an actual vampire, because I wasn't actually sure she was one), only to foil their plan by having Salome and the Authority's SWAT team stop them and lead them off. I don't quite understand Bill's quick transformation (it's been, like, a week in the show's time), since he's known to be the most levelheaded person on the show. Even so, it's fun to see the good vs. bad switched between Bill and Eric.Patrick shows up after running away at the end of last week's in order to hold Arlene Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 hostage so that Terry will have no choice but to show up. After Terry arrives, Patrick is about to shoot him when Arlene comes out of left field and stabs Patrick in the throat (nicking an artery, supposedly. Read on for your in-depth recap of everything you need to know about Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 ‘’ 5 9 “Everybody Wants to Rule the World!” Good aim, Arlene!), leaving Terry to grab the gun. Later, while Patrick tries to use reverse psychology in order to save his , the Iraqi woman who Terry killed appears and tells Terry to do the right thing. And do the right thing he did. He shoots Patrick, leaving the smoke monster to emerge from
Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 the Iraqi woman's mouth and devour Patrick's body. This has to be the end of that, right? Please, no more. We beg. Perhaps a step down from the excitement of last week's, but "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" was still a strong hour. The plots I thought were so extraneous just a couple weeks ago have nicely come together, increasing the visibility of a bigger picture, which will become clearer as the comes to a hopefully satisfying close. ‘’ 5 reveals its ninth of the year, as the identities of the Obama-masked killers are revealed, while Eric tries to escape the Vampire Authority compound and Terry Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 faces off with Patrick in a battle to the death. We open on a news report of a recently-destroyed factory in Houston, as the newly-formed Vampire Authority es. After saying an awkward grace to Lilith, the group feeds upon a naked man strapped to their table. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Meanwhile Molly tries to leave the Vampire Authority, but finds herself blocked by the newly-input Level 1 Protocol. She speeds back to her office, before being confronted by Eric, similarly looking for a way out. Otherwise blocked, she ures that their best option to escape is a plan that might get him killed.
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to General