she saw in her bathroom in last

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Postby Ever47 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Sookie's search for answers Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 started off wonderfully with her having Lafayette try to communicate with the being that she saw in her bathroom in last week's ("I ain't Whoopi Goldberg in 'Ghost.'"). I can't not like a scene that Lafayette is in now. He went from having this ridiculous encounter with Jesus' grandfather and his pregnant ladyfriend Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 (seriously, what was that about?) to being the shining spot in any . I'm glad old Lafayette is back. Let's keep him how he is and lay off the demon face. Grandma Stackhouse makes contact and tells them to look through Sookie's memory box. Sookie discovers that Bud Dearborn was the one who discovered her parents' bodies, which leads to her Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 questioning him and being smacked over the head with a pan by his girlfriend.Jason and Andy are on the hate group's tail. They discover via the official website for Keep America Human that Bud Dearborn, who is called the Dragon by members of the group, is the leader. We're led to believe that this is the case until it's unearthed that Bud's girlfriend, Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2Sweetie Les Art (that's probably my favorite name of the entire series), is actually the Dragon. After some investigating, Andy and Jason find out that the group must be keeping Hoyt (and, unbeknownst to them, Sookie) at Bud's late wife's pig farm. Right when the group's about to feed Sookie to the pigs after dosing her with Oxycontin, Sam morphs into a human from pig form and fights all the bad guys (The Naked Vigilante, I shall refer to him as). Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 Jason and Andy arrive with back up and just as Bud yells, "Humans rule!" and lunges with a shovel towards Sam. Andy shoots him dead. So long, Bud! Meanwhile, Luna chases down Sweetie and beats the crap out of her. Congratulations on achieving likable status in that one minute, Luna You did good, kid. Last week’s ‘’ “Somebody That I Used to Know” saw Eric doubting the Vampire Authority’s newly reinvigorated religious fervor, while Sookie and Jason uncovered clues toward their parents’ Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 murder, Hoyt was faced with a difficult choice and Sam found Luna in a strange position during their investigation. So, what will the latest of ‘’ bring?Over at Sookie’s, Lafayette once more pretends to summon spirits in an effort to communicate with Warlow, but fails. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2 The pair then catch up, including Tara’s continued avoidance, when suddenly Lafayette finds himself genuinely confronting the spirits. Even Gran talks to him, saying she’s glad the faeries are looking after Sookie, and what she seeks is a box under the bed.At the Bon Temps police station, Jessica does her best to explain that Hoyt isn’t really a member of the Obama-masked killers plaguing the town, even shrugging off Jason’s efforts to comfort her, given he shot her in the head recently. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 2
Meanwhile, having recovered from her skin-walking , Luna resolves to join Sam in his efforts investigating the killers. Elsewhere, Terry leaves to find Patrick, uring Arlene that he has to find and fight his former C.O. in a fair fight to protect them.
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to General