Reliable Comment On TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Reliable Comment On TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood

Postby sunnytao » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 am

"TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood is one of the easiest fairway woods to align at address ever, while massive technological features ensure the proper fit for every golfer, allowing you to maximize distance through proper loft, face angle, and flight path customization.

Picked up a 3 wood version of this 2 months ago. I had been struggling reaching par 5s in 2 with out a 3 wood in my bag. My 3 iron did not have the distance so I went out and tried out a handful of woods. I tried the G15, Superfast, 910F and the R11. It came down to the G15 and R11. After playing with the settings on the R11 I was hitting nice solid shots and the feel was great, enough to justify the extra money over the G15, this was a tough call. 2 weeks after picking it up I got my first eagle putt on a 516 yard par 5. The best golf clubs is very predictable in flight and distance, slight left to right(5 yards) and 230 yards of carry. Great addition to my bag.

------- Guvna Says

I got my R11 3W to match my TaylorMade R11 Driver and it took a couple weeks to get used to the difference in feel over my G15 3W but now that I've gotten used to it, I can say I really enjoy it and it's a pleasure to hit.
----------- Great review!
Fantastic clubs, worth every penny, All my shots go true and long now, Knowing that I don't have to worry about, Every single shot I play. Sand wedge is mint, Happy with the Taylormade R11 Irons, it is awesome.
----------- Jake says

R11 Fairway Wood Features
Adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP)
Adjust the CG location with Movable Weight Technology (MWT)
Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
Promotes up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and +/- 1,000 RPM backspin change
Less contact area for greater versatility
White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment at address
New aerodynamic shape promotes faster speed for more distance
Deeper face and deeper CG for more penetrating flight

Read more feedback about TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood, visit discount golf clubs.
"
sunnytao
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to General