Play PVR Videos on Galaxy Tab

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Play PVR Videos on Galaxy Tab

Postby katherin » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:32 am

“I love watching videos with my Galaxy Tab 10.1 greatly, yesterday, I record some Television shows with my TV-set box, they're very funny and I wish to import these to my Galaxy tab to ensure that I'm able to enjoy then on the run. But things goes not based on my will, the Tab cannot open the files whatsoever. I'm worried and question if anybody of you can assist me solve the issue. Thanks.”

To savor videos using the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is an extremely positive thing, however, it's not effective enough to experience all videos, say PVR, it can't play such files. If you want to convert the PVR videos to proper format before play them around the Tab. To complete the job, you'll need a professional application that will help you. And here, iOrgsoft PVR editor is what you're searching for. The program can perfectly convert PVR videos to common formats for example MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc. to experience on different products. Additionally, with this particular program you may also import the pvr to windows movie maker for more editing.

Aside from transforming PVR videos, the program may also convert other videos, for instance, you are able to convert Sony NEX-FS700 AVCHD to FCP for editing with this particular software. additionally, it is also used being an Audio Ripper tools to transform audio recordings, for example convert m4a to wma for several use.

How you can Convert PVR tracks to Galaxy Tab
Step One. Import PVR videos towards the PVR to Galaxy Tab Ripper tools
Once you have released the Ripper tools, hit Add files button to import PVR video towards the ripper tools, batch transforming is supported.
Step Two. Choose output format for that Galaxy Tab

Because of the presets, it is simple to discover the target format for you personally Tab. In the same manner, you may also convert PVR with other products for example iPad, apple iphone , Amazon Kindle Fire, etc. to import PVR to WMM, you may also convert PVR to Wmv.

Step 3. Convert PVR Videos to Galaxy Tab

Finally, hit the Convert button to transform PVR for your Galaxy Tab 10.1.
katherin
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to General