Ping G20 Fairway Wood More Wonderful Than Expect

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Ping G20 Fairway Wood More Wonderful Than Expect

Postby sunnytao » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 am

"Most new golfers must think about a question that what is the most important club in the game, for this question I would like to say every club you use is equal important for you. Of course, it is also depend on their quality. For Ping G20 Fairway Wood, you don’t need to worry about it.

PING’s G20 line of best golf clubs has garnered quite a bit of attention in the short time since its release. PING has always been a brand that attracts a loyal fan-base like few companies can, but much of this interest has been from people that are not long-time users of their products. So far, THP has reviewed the G20 driver and irons, with both receiving very positive feedback. Today I’m going to talk about the G20 line of fairway woods.

The Ping G20 Hybrid is yet another very solid offering from the folks at PING. The forgiveness and straight ball flight are probably my two favorite things about the club. Fairway woods are a club that I can be hot or cold with and it’s nice to have a little help to fall back on if I need it. The ball flight wasn’t quite as high as I would have liked, but as I said, a proper fitting shaft could make that an easy reality. The G20 is definitely a fairway wood I’d put on the ‘must-try’ list if you are in the market. For more info on the Ping G20 Driver line of clubs, as well as some of the custom fitting options that are available,

Incredible club. Great looking, great sound, great flight, workable and goes really far from fairway or tee. This club is offered at discount golf clubs which is a good online-store.
"
sunnytao
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to General