Mac Sony AVCHD Converter-Convert Sony AVCHD to QuickTime MOV on Mac
Summary:Follow the guide you can Convert Sony AVCHD files to QuickTime MOV on Mac easily via Mac Sony AVCHD Converter.
Model: A37, A57, A65, A77, NEX-5N,NEX-7,NEX-F3
AVCHD files are often recorded by cameras or camcorders, such as Sony Alpha series, Sony HDR camcorders, includes Sony A37, A57, A65, A77, NEX-5N, NEX-7, etc. AVCHD videos are not supported by many editing software and other portable devices. Sony cameras are popular which record AVCHD files, AVCHD format is good to record videos but hard to use due to its compatibility.
You may have the need to convert Sony AVCHD to QuickTime MOV on Mac for editing or watching, it’s hard to find an excellent AVCHD converter. Now, Pavtube AVCHD converter will help you convert Sony AVCHD files to MOV for QuickTime, or Final Cut Pro and iMovie for editing. It's a good software which can convert AVCHD videos to any common formats. You can follow the tips below to convert Sony AVCHD video to MOV format.
1. Download Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac, install and run the best Sony AVCHD to MOV converter, import the Sony AVCHD files you want to convert.
2. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> MOV-QuickTime (*.mov). You can also choose other formats for output as you want.
3. You can click “settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
4. Edit function is very easy to use, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting Sony AVCHD videos to QuickTime MOV on Mac.
5. Click convert button to start converting Sony AVCHD to MOV file on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8. After conversion, you can use converted Sony files as you want. With this software, you can convert Sony A37 to QuickTime MOV, convert A57 to QuickTime MOV, convert A65 to QuickTime MOV, convert A77 to QuickTime MOV, etc.
You can also follow this sony AVCHD to imovie on Mac and Sony AVCHD to FCP on Mac guide to edit your videos.
Tip: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space.