The Galaxy Tab 3 plays WMV videos, but not your movies purchased from Amazon Instant Video, which are also saved in .wmv format as you download them from Amazon. This is because the Amazon Instant Videos are protected Windows media that can only be played in the Amazon Unbox Video Player or on a Kindle Fire tablet. In order to play downloaded Amazon movies on Galaxy Tab 3, you have to remove the protections and turn the Amazon movies and TV shows into free contents.
How to Convert Amazon movies and TV shows to Galaxy Tab 3 playable videos
1. Get Pavtube ChewTune - the DRM video converter – installed on your PC.
2. Download Amazon Instant videos to local hard drive
3. Install Amazon Unbox Video Player.
Step by Step Guide:
1. Drag and drop the movies from Amazon movie Library to the Amazon WMV to Galaxy Tab 3 converter.
2. Click on “Format” menu, and choose “Samsung”> “Samsung Galaxy Tab H.264 Video (*.mp4)” as output format.
3. Click “Convert” to export DRM-free movies. The conversion proceeds as your Amazon Unbox Video Player plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off Unbox Video Player until the conversion is completed.
4. Click “Open” to find converted MP4 video when conversion completes, and transfer the videos to Galaxy Tab 3 from PC.
Now, you are ready to watch Amazon Instant Video on Galaxy Tab 3 as you wish. If you use Mac OS X computer, the Mac Amazon Instant video converter is a good tool for you.
Related Galaxy Tab 3 Tips:
Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 3
Video to Galaxy Tab 3
DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 3
Blu-ray/DVD/HD videos to Galaxy Tab 3