Latest iPad 2, 3 & 4 Rumors

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Latest iPad 2, 3 & 4 Rumors

Postby howardbill772 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:19 am

As expected, the first week of the new year has seen iPad rumors heating up quite nicely. Given that the original iPad and iPad 2 were released in April of 2010 and March of 2011 respectively, it’s pretty much a given that rumors are going to be flying around almost continually now until Apple puts us out of our misery and announces the next iPad release. Presumably that will happen sometime within the next 6 weeks or so.

Here’s a few of the major iPad rumors I’ve seen over the last few days, along with my quick thoughts on them (in italics):
– The next-gen iPad will see upgrades to both cameras. The front-facing camera will go HD for use with Facetime etc, and the back camera will be ‘iPhone 4/4S-like (bigger)’.
This doesn’t seem far-fetched, but I still wonder how many iPad users care that much about the cameras, especially the rear-facing one.
– The iPad 2 will stay around at a lower price point, while the next-gen will ‘sit above it’ due to high-def screen and improved cameras.
I’ve said before and still believe the improved display for the next iPad is just about a lock. I think the iPad 2 continuing as a lower-priced model to compete with the Kindle Fire and others is a good bet too.
– Launch date ‘similar to iPad 2’s’.
4Videosoft iPad 2 Mate, multifunctional iPad 2 software pack, combines with five wonderful converter tools –DVD to iPad 2 Converter, iPad2 Video Converter, iPad2 Manager, iPad 2 Manager for ePub and PDF to ePub Maker, has the ability to rip DVD to iPad 2 supporting video/audio formats, convert all popular videos to iPad 2, transfer ePub files to iPad 2 directly.
howardbill772
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to General