Last message here: This site almost sucks,

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Last message here: This site almost sucks,

Postby it.er.newsletters » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:39 am

Hello all the people answering silly questions like what is your favorite mobile operating system and what exactly prints Math.sqrt(2) .
Assuming that I'm free enough to answer this shit so that i can ask someone about some more serious problem i face. And almost waiting for days to find out that people are repeating all the dungs lying in google groups and stack overflow, and find out no help at all. Thanks for not answering my question properly.

Hope you people have some more MATURE authorizing techniques .

Bye bye from

David from A.I. , c3po r2 d2 and specially Chitty from Endhiran who are using this site on behalf of me
it.er.newsletters
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Last message here: This site almost sucks,

Postby blundell » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:55 am

Sad to see you go but maybe if you your structured your english a little better you could put your point across and people would be happy to help. Maybe go look for a forum in your native language?

The square root question is to stop the automated bot's from connecting and posting to the site to decrease the amount of spam...but I see some actual users encourage this anyway.
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: Last message here: This site almost sucks,

Postby Schermvlieger » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:48 am

Hmm I only get these spam check questions when i switch computers fortunately. Maybe it's using a check on ip address?

Apart from the spam, I think the posts/questions on this forum are a reasonable mix between beginner/advances topics, maybe a bit more for beginners though. So if you are a more advanced programmer you can expect to be on the giving rather than the receiving end most of the time.

Some people like to give, regardless what they get back. You and your friends must not be those kind of people I guess. Good luck on Google Groups and Stack Overflow with that attitude!
Schermvlieger
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to General