Korean Market distribution

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Re: Korean Market distribution

Postby young » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:15 am

hi guys:

I saw this topic, by chance. I like write the cooperation with Ubinuri to here.

Before one month, my partner who is a american developer and i got a email from Ubinuri,they told
us they  pick three applications of ours, and like to cooperate with us ,put these products on local app stores in Korea.

At beginning, we also had doubt like yours. So i got their boss's skype account by email, and did a communication via vioce.

he fully introduced their company and the process.(contains how share, what we need to do, how check the result of downlaod,etc).

This is a nice talk, i feel he is a friendly boss. So we decided try to cooperate with them.

the main process as below:

1: They send the agreement to us, we sign and back them.
2: They pay the half of repaid to us.
3: Send the Strings.xml to them, they help us localization.
4: Add the ARM(Application Digital Right Management) based the interface they provide. (this just need a few works. Now, i can  add  ARM in one applicaton in 5 mins)
5: Deliver the Application within ARM to them.
6: Waiting they upload the application to app store.
7: Get the other half money.
8: Recieve the monthly report about the download.

This is a happy cooperation, we found a another channel to sell our products. Ubinuri is  a ABSOLUTE trusted company. I think we will always keep cooperation with them in future.

Hope this information is useful for you.
young
Developer
Developer

Postby coalminds » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:20 am

Hi, wondering about the same thing, until I hear something more concrete I'm going to have to wait, it seems like attempting to open the link to their website which is contained in the email results in an error message from Outlook's security: "this location may be unsafe".

My email was from someone named Roy Bae and was for my app mwine.
coalminds
Freshman
Freshman

Postby codeHAMMER » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 pm

I was wondering if anyone else has used this? I got an email too. Not sure if this is legit. Concerned about copyrights. My email was from somebody name Scott Jeon.
Color Logic v1.2 Free Game
codeHAMMER
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Schermvlieger » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 pm

For what it is worth; I am doing business with Ubinuri to my complete satisfaction. They are a trustworthy party and they are very helpful and very professional. I am quite happy with the way they communicate and follow up on the agreements we made. So, if you are interested in having your games published on the Korean market; by all means go ahead.
Schermvlieger
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Previous

Return to General