I get that Sookie may still

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Postby Ever47 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:16 pm

After an oddly quiet “A” this, Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3 I have a feeling they are gearing up for a full dental frontal ault next week. Brace yourself for the preview below.The girls crack the code to find www.m ugar.com, a website with Maya’s picture on it. The girls are stymied by the need for a p word to enter, Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3 but we’re pretty sure that Mona told us the p word. As she was being led away by the nurse, she said, “I Missed My Dolls,” which would translate to IMMD — which sounds to us like a p word! Hanna is right to be nervous about that anklet, considering that O-negative is a rather rare blood type. (By the way, we’ve heard of “blood diamonds,” but this “blood charm bracelet” might be a first.)What’s the deal with CeCe? There is clearly a ton we don’t know about this firecracker, including her history with Jason, though Jason makes it clear that they ended on bad terms. We also hear CeCe refer Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3 to Ali as a “broken doll,” and since we know how much “A” loves dolls, we can’t help but wonder if CeCe is on the “A” team.Nate is suspicious for multiple reasons. One, he somehow knew about those earrings that Em bought for Maya. And two, he mentions that Maya would give Jenna rides home from school periodically. Say what?! It appears that Jenna and Maya had a friendship that we never knew about,

which could have something to do with the parties that Maya and Holden Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3 Does Jason have something up his sleeve? It almost seems like he wanted to get arrested, perhaps in order to talk to Garrett. We know that Garrett and Jason used to party back in the day, Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3 so we wonder if Jason’s relapse is being triggered by some memory of their time together.We got more clues that Ali has a twin, particularly when Ali popped up during that night of Ouija board. And Ali’s dad’s hostile reaction to Hanna’s sighting of Ali makes it seem as though he’s hiding something — maybe even a secret daughter. What was the deal with that tape recorder that Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3“A” had hidden in the doll at the end? It doesn’t really make sense that “A” would know that Hanna and Aria were going to sneak into Radley, and that they would follow Mona to the Creepiest Children’s Ward Ever. Either “A” is psychic, or that’s a really, really long-lasting battery in that recorder.Finally, I really appreciate that the overarching vampire nation storyline is moving in an interesting direction as they attempt to launch a PR campaign to undo the damage done by Russell Edginton's rampage near the end of last .

From the promos it looks Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3 like clashes between increasingly suspicious humans and vampires are going to be the big thing for the , but it's made more interesting by forcing Bill to have to become a politician and leader with Eric as his subject.So, overall, it was a strong start to the . Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3Strong but not great since a lot of it was catching up, but I'm genuinely looking forward to the next . With only two s left, there are many answers to look forward to now: How are Sam and Luna going to get Emma out of the Authority compound (a puppy can't fit where a mouse can)? What happens now that Tara has killed the sheriff of Area 5? Will Salome want to stop Russell from going after Sookie (nice surprise that she's anti-daywalking)? And most importantly, how many more pillows will Sookie hold in her lap as Anna Paquin tries to cover her baby bump? Let's dig in.All five Tru Blood factories have now been destroyed and while Steve Newlin was on TV telling Americans to go about their business or the terrorists win, Sookie was staying in with some Chinese food that I ume was takeout. Do you see delivery men going to her house? There was a knock at the door, and it was coroner Mike. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 3 I get that Sookie may still be afraid of humans who share "the Obamas" hatred, but when there's a Tru Blood shortage and she knows Warlow could be coming for her,
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to General