How to use iPad Manager Platinum

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

How to use iPad Manager Platinum

Postby serinasolis » Thu May 02, 2013 9:09 am

Nowadays, more and more people have their own iPad to enjoy music/videos, but have no idea to share them to other iPads, transfer iPad files to PC, or files from computer to iPad. In addition, it’s not easy for you to put your favorite DVD/Video/Audio on iPad for a great enjoyment anytime you want due to the compatibility problem. Now, you’re able to fulfill any above mentioned demand once you own iPad Manager Platinum.
The following guide will introduce you how to use the versatile iPad Manager Platinum in detail.
Preparation: Install and run iPad Manager Platinum
Part 1: How to transfer files to iPad/iPad to PC/iPad to iPad
Step 1: Connect your iPad to your computer via USB cable
Step 2: Please select the functions according to your needs
a.If you want to transfer your local files to iPad, please click “Import files” button, and then select the files you want to add to the iPad.
b.Select iPad files you want to transfer to PC or other iPads, and then click “Transfer file(s) from devices to devices” or “Export file(s) to PC” button at the bottom of the interface to transfer iPad file to other iPad or PC respectively.
Part 2: How to rip DVD movies to iPad
Step 1: Load DVD disc to the program
Click “Load DVD” button to load the DVD movies to the program; or select “Load DVD Folder” or “Load DVD IFO Files” item from “Load DVD” drop-down list.
Step 2: Select output format
Click the drop-down arrow right beside the “Profile” column; please select your desired video format from the drop-down list.
Step 3: Edit the video at will
With multiple editing features like Effect, Trim, Crop and Watermark, you’re able to adjust the video effect, trim the video length, crop the video frame and add text/image watermark to the videos. This professional iPad Manager Platinum guarantees you an ideal output video for playback on iPad.
Step 4: Convert DVD movies to different destinations
Click the “Convert file(s) to devices”, “Convert file(s) to My Cache”, or “Convert file to iTunes” button to convert files to iPad, My Cache and iTunes respectively.
Part 3: How to convert video and audio files to iPad
Step 1: Add video/audio files to the program
Step 2: Select the output format
Click the “Profile” column, and then choose your needed video/audio format from the drop-down list that the program shows you.
Step 3: Customize the output video
The multifunctional iPad Manager Platinum enables you to customize the output video with devise video editing functions like Effect, Trim, and Crop. You can definitely get the perfect output video.
Step 4: Transfer files to iPad, My Cache or iTunes
Click the three buttons at the bottom of the interface to convert files to corresponding iPad, My Cache and iTunes according to your need or preference.
Part 4: Make iPhone Ringtone with DVD and video files
Step 1: Load DVD or add files
Click “Load DVD” or “Add File” button to load DVD movie or add video files to the program.
Step 2: Set the start time and end time
Drag the slide bar to set the start time and end time. Additionally, you can check “Fade in” or “Fade out” option to set special effect for the iPhone Ringtone.
Step 3: Transfer iPhone Ringtone
Click “Make iPhone Ringtone to devices”, “Make iPhone Ringtone to My Cache” or “Make iPhone Ringtone to iTunes” button to transfer the iPhone Ringtone that you have made to the destination you like.
serinasolis
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to General