How to transfer Contact and SMS from computer to windows mob

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

How to transfer Contact and SMS from computer to windows mob

Postby qinqing » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Do you want to keep you SMS privacy,do you want to make a password for your SMS messages?

I have ever use GodswMobile SMS Transfer to backup my HTC sms to computer,I think it is a useful and powerful SMS backup software for Android.

Free download GodswMobile SMS Transfer

GodswMobile SMS Transfer--it support almost all kinds of Android mobile phone,such as HTC/blackberry/Motorola mobile phone/Windows mobile/Sunsang and so on.

GodswMobile SMS Transfer can help you transfer SMS from Mobile Phone to computer;Backup SMS into Text file (.txt) or Data file (.stf);Restore SMS to your mobile phone;Edit/delete/print your mobile sms on pc.In a word, you can backup and resotre your SMS between Windows Mobile Phone with your PC and manage the sms on your pc easily.

Step 1: Click "start" and then select programs. You will see the follow screen

Step 2: Select the “SMSTransfer” in your mobile programs list to run it. You will see the main windows of GodswMobile SMS Transfer as the following screenshot

Step 3:Click on "Backup SMS" in the main interface to backup you SMS messages in mobile phone. You will see the follow screenshot.
Note: The software could backup all the messages including Draft, Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, and Deleted Items.

Step 4:Choose the file name, file format (backup as txt file or stf file) and location (The default setting is OK) for your SMS file and click on "Save" to start to backup process. You will see the follow screenshot.

Step 5: After backup completes, all the SMS messages has been backup in a file on your phone. You can save it in your memory card or transfer it to your computer easily by ActiveSync.

Done.

Tips: GodswMobile Contacts Transfer is a simple program to backup and transfer Windows Mobile contacts to other mobile phone and PC programs.

Backup all iphone files to computer/Mac
qinqing
Developer
Developer

Return to General